Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Living in San Marcos so far...

Today was my first day of orientation for my dietetic internship. It went good I could possibly get a little overwhelmed within the next couple days but we will just have to wait and see what emotions come out :) Well since I have been to San Marcos I have been visited by two of my best friends Chelsea and Laura. They are so great that they have come and visited. Laura unfortunately was not feeling her best and had to leave early and you will see why... Poor thing. But I have also got involved with my church Austin CIty Life. It is so wonderful. I really think that God is so gracious by putting those people in my life. I was asked to watch some of the kids while they had a leadership meeting (and if you know me, you know that is NOT my thing haha) and I ended up doing it since I had nothing else to do. It ended up being 7 kids and me with the help of Stephen a 16 year old kid that goes to ACL. It ended up being great I fell in love with some of those kids and Owen is one of them. He is the pastor's son and is so sweet when he has your attention. I went over to the Dodson's (that's the pastor) house on Sunday for a little church get together and Owen fell in love with my camera. SO, basically I just wanted to post some pictures from some of the times I have had thus far ENJOY!!
CHELSEA
So Funny Story about this one... When I was younger I used to think that people looked so much prettier like this. haha I know I was weird.
LAURA
Poor Laura had a toothache and then a migraine the day she left and then when they got to San Marcos her left cheek was completely swollen!
OWEN

He made us hats out of railroad tracks! :) He is so sweet.

This was Owen taking the picture and that is Joe in the background. He plays in the Andy Melvin Band and they lead worship at Austin Stone he is a pretty cool guy!

2 comments:

The Azams said...

So, pretty much I thought I was the only one you thought looked prettier like that!

Jonathan Dodson said...

we love you too, amanda!